Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

Didn't expect that ending. It's awesome.

But there's just one thing I want to point out, the original or old Hitman series is not from Square Enix but Eidos. My bad for being out-topic.

Infiltrator v1.0 Infiltrator v1.0

Awesome!

It's really good, must have drawn a lot of frames in order to make it smooth. It's good! By the way, this somehow remind me of Crysis.

Keep it up.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

...

I feel sad instead, after laughed a while, I do think these cases are pitiful.

SWEET GRIM SWEET GRIM

Awesome!

Never expect t osee a cute side of Grim.
Nice job! Wish to see him again next year.

The Trick Or Treat Hater The Trick Or Treat Hater

lol

I have yet to see all your other submissions, and I was expecting if it's a humor themed by looking at your drawings. Surprised, still, awesome.

Wanker(aka Fap) for the win.

CS: GO Trailer CS: GO Trailer

AWESOME!

l'm very very glad to see you back again after this whoole long years of break.
Your work never make me feel disappointed, instead, utter impressed.

Bupsy Episode 3 Bupsy Episode 3

It's ok..

It's pretty good for a newbie..?
And, just one question.
Why do you cut off the Newgrounds Logo..? I kinda feel proud with it in my submissions and it's quite, no good to crop it off like that..You're using the preloader NG made after all.
Well this don't mean to be offensive, 'cuz in Tom had also said feel free to edit the preloaders he offers.

Good luck, and improve. I suggest ya to add voice acting.

WarMachine PART2 WarMachine PART2

Nice!

Great!! Worth 10 stars.
Everything went very smooth, the ending smile made me lol'd a bit.

The Legend of David 4 The Legend of David 4

Super.

I saw this last 2 years ago and I didn't have a review for it. Now here I wrote one.
It's great. Though it's not like the way those anime artist drew, but it's unique, and it's awesome. I can easily recognized as your drawing style.
The songs fits a lot too!
Ah, I remember one of the song is from the album Two Steps from Hell right? Great job bro.
The story is a like to the original Legend of Zelda, but you'd edited a bit, and it looks even better, bravo!

Last thing, guys stop calling or asking where's the fifth chapter, he may be doing it and just give him a break...
Well...HEY WHERE'S CHAPTER 5!?!?!

Expecting more from ya. You did an awesome job, man.

David's Adventures Eps 11 David's Adventures Eps 11

Great!

Aw man, Black Car and...wait isn't that Aerith who're featured in The Legend of David?!
Awesome job man.