It's a great sequel. The pumpkin is just awesome.
I'm so amazed with the highly-detailed interactions of the surroundings, and it really brings memories of the old school adventure games. I never played the prequel and stuffs, and I guess I should give them shots.
No problem with the graphic since pixelate is awesome to me.
The story, beautifully AMAZING. I was surprised at where Brad is ...(spoiler), and Anna posses very cool values and personality, a very likable Playable-character.
The story flow is astoundingly fantastic, making me wanna know what's going on next and next, it doesn't get bored half way like some other adventure games, splendid job.
The BGM suits the game, nicely relaxing.
Really love that jazz feeling combined with the modern era environment.
Some people may prefer badass characters, but Anna is just great. I support nice protagonists like this, wish to see more.
Well overall, fabulous!!
Though it's not my "taste" of game, it's quite entertaining. Nice music and graphics, and nice clickable boobs.
P/S: Seriously, from the first game til now I just can't stop clicking the boobs.
Very well done.
It's nice. The way puzzles get solved, communication between NPCs, and you could choose the option to stop the conversation in case of accidentally clicked on them while finding stuffs, awesome.
I really like the way you draw, will be expecting the third game.
Thank you very much!
..ok now a walkthrough for people who are needed.
Yeah, likewise, Warning!! Spoiler below!!!!!!
Before you read: This game won't be SUPER hard, so try it yourself if possible, but if you really need help, continue reading. :D
Out of Phil's cell
1.TV Screen to see your cell door's password.
2. Pick up the flush handle of the toilet bowl.
3. Use it to dial in the password.
4.Get out, get into the Recycle room (middle entrance when you come out from your cell room)
5. The papers on the board is "removable". try clicking them in a correct order and you'll obtain elevator key.
6. Nothing else to do in here, go out.
6.2 oh yeah, there's a trick box in there too.
7. Meet the goat, take the creature communicator
8. You don't really need to talk much with him, proceed to the elevator on the left.
9. Insert the elevator key.
Tip: Communicate with creatures with the creature communicator.
Saving Zack (F3)
1. Go to the right, go into the creature room. You'll see a dinosaur. Pickup the hose.
2. Go to F3 and enter the middle room. Use the hose on the drink machine and link it into the trash can.
3. Go back down to F2, then in the goat-man's cell. Pick up the nearest daisy. It's right under the ladder.
4. Go back to F3, enter Zack's cell.
5. Ask him what's the dial code for the door. Hint, his words is just trying to trick you, it's actually really easy.
6.Cell door opened. Use daisy on him.
1, Once you're done with Zack, Phil will ask him to follow him. Go out and into the creature cell of F3.
2. Use Zack on the wood-textured thing.
3.Pick up the feathers.
4. Go to B2 and into the creature cell.
5. Talk to "Messie"
6. Ask it where do it used to live.
7. Obtain Control room card, now go to B1.
8. Into the control room in the middle using the card on the card reader.
9.Solve the pipe puzzle. It's hard to explain how here, but I can tell you you just need to move a few blocks. The top 3 blocks are not moved through out the solving.
10. Insert the flusher into the hole. Flush when the puzzle is done.
11. Get to where Messie was just now. It'll be gone already when you reach there.
12. Pick up the hat, mix it with feather.
13. Go to F1 and in the creature cell. Give the feather hat to Bigtoe.
14. Obtained Dialpad, go back to B1.
15. Place the pad. Ask Phred for the paper scrap.
16. Snoz stands for 51702. Look nearer, you'll figure it out.
17. Phred saved.
1. Get to B1 and into the creature cell.
2. Talk to Yeddy, ask him about his hair.
3. Go back to Smiley on F1.
4. Ask her to hand you the hair spray.
5. Move all the way back and give the spray to Yeddy.
6. Dice obtained. Get back to Smiley and use the dice as number 3.
7. Ask Smiley what's the code again in case you forgot.
This is kinda like the boss puzzle.
Go to B2 and left twice. Click the guard door and see a cut scene if you'd Smiley, Phred and Zack saved. You have to save them in order to proceed.
1. The door will go crazy.
2. Now go back to the control room.
3. Remember to guard door switch you saw just now? It's beside the pipe puzzle. Press OFF when it opened it's mouth wide. You can try it a couple of times if failed.
4. Get back to B2, go into Diz's cell.
5. Place the creature communicator and solve 4 puzzles. The top right one is quite hard for me. They all won't be too hard, just keep trying and press the arrow and retry if you got it messed up.
Wished that this helps.
Actually I felt that Riddle School 5 is tougher than this.. lol.
Enjoy the game.
Yeah, I didn't want this game to be incredibly hard just yet, because there's going to be four more games following this up.
Excellent walkthrough btw.
I got nothing more to say, it's awesome. I kinda lol'd after I typed in "Shit". Yeah wrong game, haha.
Yup. I was inspired by that game :D
It is good.
It's very good.
Your drawing skills do amazed me.
The graphic, gameplay, and music are the best of all flash games I'd played on NG. Really expecting and getting excited on how part 3 is gonna be.
Keep up the good job!
P/S: There's a glitch. When you're being trap for the dinner, after you eat the cake, you'll die or we say suffer the stickman's wrath, but when the movieclip where Gretel is dieing plays (wood coming out of her body) if you click on her, the struggle animation will play, and the game will stuck there. Need some fix.
Really good job.
Perfect work... Really good story and the gameplay do match with the song. Graphic by using pixels, two thumbs up.
Great work on the graphics and the gameplay is awesome too. The voice acting do match the work. It worth 10/10
Try this if you wan comedy effect:
1. Go options.
2. Switch music to off but remains SFX on.
3. Play the game with the song"I will survive" played
behind the game window.
I will survive, I will survive *Car Exploded*
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.