Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

Didn't expect that ending. It's awesome.

But there's just one thing I want to point out, the original or old Hitman series is not from Square Enix but Eidos. My bad for being out-topic.

Infiltrator v1.0 Infiltrator v1.0

Awesome!

It's really good, must have drawn a lot of frames in order to make it smooth. It's good! By the way, this somehow remind me of Crysis.

Keep it up.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

...

I feel sad instead, after laughed a while, I do think these cases are pitiful.

Hood Episode 4 Hood Episode 4

It's a great sequel. The pumpkin is just awesome.

Anaksha Mini Adventures 2 Anaksha Mini Adventures 2

I'm so amazed with the highly-detailed interactions of the surroundings, and it really brings memories of the old school adventure games. I never played the prequel and stuffs, and I guess I should give them shots.
No problem with the graphic since pixelate is awesome to me.
The story, beautifully AMAZING. I was surprised at where Brad is ...(spoiler), and Anna posses very cool values and personality, a very likable Playable-character.
The story flow is astoundingly fantastic, making me wanna know what's going on next and next, it doesn't get bored half way like some other adventure games, splendid job.
The BGM suits the game, nicely relaxing.
Really love that jazz feeling combined with the modern era environment.
Some people may prefer badass characters, but Anna is just great. I support nice protagonists like this, wish to see more.

Well overall, fabulous!!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Good.

Though it's not my "taste" of game, it's quite entertaining. Nice music and graphics, and nice clickable boobs.

P/S: Seriously, from the first game til now I just can't stop clicking the boobs.

Beautiful Betrayal Beautiful Betrayal

I do feel like this

It's, well kinda a shame at me cuz I did just checked 2 of your songs only, Sadness and Sorrow and this one. Am I even alive before listening to your songs? It's all, super nice, awesome, or even no word can describe this "epicosity". The helpless feeling after revealing the biggest hurting, painful secret, yet couldn't do anything; beautiful.

Respect.
..I wonder if I'm able to ask you to make musics for my story, too?

BlazingDragon responds:

Send me your story and I'll see what I can do. I'm a little busy sometimes, but I can always use more practice.

Thanks Jack!

M4DN355 M4DN355

Really good.

This is really nice. Infinite chill.

Feddey responds:

Tyty! =)

Die Die Die Die Die Die

This is awesome.

I'll use this as my ringtone. Is there a music sheet for it too? I would like to play it on piano.

Keep up the awesome job.

I want it out of me I want it out of me

Calm down and chillax!
That's a great piece of illustration.

Impkid responds:

Thanks men.. i'm a billion times better than that day :D.

Engineer and TetoGineer Engineer and TetoGineer

This looks just..

Nice!!
If only I could do what you can.
(Haven't even get scouted lol)

Wish to see more pictures like this. Photoshop ftw.

bocodamondo responds: